We love hosting blog tours, giveaways, Q&As, and have one on one chats with YA authors. Just send us an email at the address below and we’ll get started with the grueling task of scheduling. If your author (or you, the author) is ready and willing we have a whole set up guide complete with tips on getting set up if they aren’t tech savvy, a list of the games we like to play during our interviews, and a little section about how we can best make them feel comfortable on our podcast. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Email us at email@example.com
View our involvement with other blog tours in any of the following categories:
Recent Q&As & Interviews
- Ask Maureen Johnson A QuestionMaureen Johnson is the #1 New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of several YA novels, including 13 Little Blue Envelopes, Suite Scarlett, The Name of the Star, and Truly Devious. She has also done collaborative works, such as Let It Snow with John Green and Lauren Myracle (now on Netflix), and several works in the Shadowhunter universe with Cassandra Clare. Her work has appeared in publications such as The New York Times, Buzzfeed, and The Guardian, and she has also served as a scriptwriter for EA Games. She has an MFA in Writing from Columbia University and lives in New York City.
- An Interview with Molly E LeeYou know what Court of Wings and Ruin needed? More smut. We discuss this and other amazing things in this interview with Molly E Lee.
- S4 E11: An Interview with Swati TeerdhalaThis week we’re joined by author, Swati Teerdhala, author of The Tiger at Midnight and The Archer at Dawn. We played a bookish version of Would You Rather…? and our favorite spoiler getting game Never Have I Ever Spoiled My Own Book (we got a little info on book 3). Long live the naked mole-rat! Let’s get started!
- EXCERPT: Girlhood: Teens Around The World In Their Own VoicesThe first excerpt of 2021! Take a look at these amazing page layouts for Girlhood: Teens Around The World In Their Own Voices and then buy the book from Bookshop.org (to support indie bookstores as well as Booked All Night). If you were a patron of Booked All Night, you could have read this preview much earlier. Check out patreon.com/bookedallnight to see which tier is right for you.
- EXCERPT: GirlhoodWhat does a teenage girl dream about in Nigeria or New York? How does she spend her days in Mongolia, the Midwest, and the Middle East? All around the world, girls are going to school, working, dreaming up big futures–they are soccer players and surfers, ballerinas and chess champions.
- EXCERPT #4: Swamp Thing: Twin Branches*SIGH* “Don’t jump. You have so much to live for.” “Probably. I mean, I don’t know you very well.” “Uhhhhhhhh.” “Take a load off, Needles.”
- Dallas Woodburn’s 11 Favorite YA Romance Books + A GIVEAWAY
- HELP! WE’VE BEEN TURNED INTO BATS!
- An Interview with Rebecca Donnelly
- What They Don’t Know SPOTLIGHT TOUR
- After the Fire SPOTLIGHT TOUR
- Ruin of Stars BLOG TOUR