We’re joined by Dallas Woodburn, author of the recently released THE BEST WEEK THAT NEVER HAPPENED.
- Booked All Night: Twitter . Facebook . Instagram
- Sign Up for the Newsletter and get a heads up on who’s coming to join us so you can ask your own questions.
- Visit Our TeeSpring
- Visit BookedAllNight.blog
- Follow Jess: Twitter . Facebook Follow Maggie: Twitter Follow Dan: Twitter
- Follow Dallas Woodburn: http://dallaswoodburnpr.com/
After her parents’ bitter divorce, family vacations to the Big Island in Hawaii ceased. But across the miles, eighteen-year-old Tegan Rossi remains connected to local Kai Kapule, her best friend from childhood. Now, Tegan finds herself alone and confused about how she got to the Big Island. With no wallet, no cell phone, purse, or plane ticket, Tegan struggles to piece together what happened. She must have come to surprise-visit Kai. Right?As the teens grow even closer, Tegan pushes aside her worries and gets swept away in the vacation of her dreams. But each morning, Tegan startles awake from nightmares that become more difficult to ignore. Something is eerily amiss. Why is there a strange gap in her memory? Why can’t she reach her parents or friends from home? And what’s with the mysterious hourglass tattoo over her heart?Kai promises to help Tegan figure out what is going on. But the answers they find only lead to more questions. As the week unfolds, Tegan will experience the magic of first love, the hope of second chances, and the bittersweet joy and grief of being human.