I have finally turned in my last packet of the semester. It might be crap but it’s done. Now on to my plans for winter break.
- Put at least an extra 10,000 words into my work in progress.
- Read a bunch of books to front load next semester.
- Plan out the end of my work in progress.
- Finish designs for the (hopefully) soon-to-be opened Booked All Night store.
- Build up my TBR for the year.
- Go on a requesting spree for the up coming year!
- Make cookies!
- Get back to agility practice with my dogs.
- Compete and NOT be eliminated in an agility competition.
In all honesty though, I’m looking forward to putting some time into my WIP that doesn’t involve a deadline. I’m hoping a brief relaxing pace helps me to move the story forward.
The semesters are all coming to close, so what is everyone else planning to do over their breaks?